Friday, December 16, 2016

Miracle Family and The Gift of Tongues

August 29, 2016


Hey everyone, 

How are you all doing?

This week has been good! So the Elder's in my district ran into a guy the other day from Mexico and he told them he wants him and his family to be baptized! He used to be a member in Mexico but isn't anymore. But it was super awesome, and they came to church yesterday and we got to teach them this morning.

We are super excited for them! And for all the miracles we are seeing. 

Haha so our church plants roses but everyone likes to pick them... So the picture is the result of what we have now.... 

We also had exchanges this week which was super fun! I stayed in our area and had an English speaking companion so that was fun and also a little terrifying. But I was able to communicate just fine in Spanish which was a huge confidence booster. It was also really humbling to see just how much of a blessing the gift of tongues is. ​​


Sorry this isn't a long email; I just don't have a whole ton to say this week. But we have transfers next week so we will see if my companion and I are staying together for her last transfer. 

I love you all. Don't forget to keep your faith and build upon it.

Have a great week! 

Love,

Hermana Rebecca Lynn Barnes 

No comments:

Post a Comment