Friday, December 16, 2016

Bed Bugs and a Fiesta

August 1, 2016

Hey everyone! 

So this week was pretty long. We had a chaotic mess going on. We thought we had bed bugs because my companion has been getting bites at night and then I started getting them, so we spent a better part of an afternoon trying to find them and going back a forth between the mission office to get sprays and washing bedding. So yeah that was fun.

So who would have known that guys would be a problem on the mission... My companion and I keep getting hit on, and she even got proposed to the other day! He was going to try proposing to me too but I told him to get up and stop being ridiculous. I mean honestly, have some dignity. He even has a girlfriend! Some people’s children... Haha.

We had a super fun branch party on Saturday that was a TON of fun! We had lots of yummy food and played volleyball and soccer. Haha I am still learning how to play soccer, but man do Hispanics love it! 
​​​​
Love,

Hermana Rebecca Lynn Barnes 

No comments:

Post a Comment