Friday, December 16, 2016

Broccoli Rain

October 3, 2016

Hey Everyone! 

How are you all doing this week? 

My week has been pretty good, nothing too exciting happened this week. The weather is starting to change, and for the first time in my life I am getting to experience the season of fall. It's beautiful! 

We had General Women's Conference for our church on Saturday and it was super good! President Uchtdorf says that there is only 2 things that faith can’t do. 

1. It can’t break the agency of another person.
2. It can’t force our will on the will of God.

I think that it super awesome and I know it is true. I know it is important to have faith and we can do so much with our faith, but we need to keep in mind these two things, because you and have all the faith in the world, but it can't break someone else's agency or force our will upon God. 

So fun fact of Oregon for the week: When it rains it smells like broccoli, but the locals can't smell it. It's the strangest thing! 

I hope you all have a good week! 

Love you all! 

Love,

Hermana Rebecca Lynn Barnes 

No comments:

Post a Comment